July 22, 2009

[電腦基術]Great,Now even PING command is disable

C:\Users\x10amin>ping www.google.com
Pinging www.l.google.com [64.233.189.99] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Ping statistics for 64.233.189.99:
   Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss)

I say DAMN IT! Why the hell you wanna disable PING COMMAND in CMD?
PING is one the most important command that use to diagnose network problem and you disable it for no reasons?! 

This few weeks are hell,I get slow browsing to certain sites,P2P block,and finally frequent disconnection every evening or afternoon. Don't tell me the freaking peak hour as this is not possible at all. When comes to night even more fun, the network kicks me out for no reasons and I have to log in again.
Now there is more and more complain is up,say tune

No comments:

Post a Comment