April 7, 2011

[败家物]The Best : Tales of the World Radiant Mythology Plus


Finally I got it !!!
The CD have been out of stock few times until last Saturday.
I manage to place order after refresh several times in that day itself.

Item Name EN : The Best: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Item Name JP : ザ・ベスト:テイルズ・オブ・ザ・ワールド・レディアント・マイソロジー
Official Product Page : http://www.avexnet.or.jp/tales/

You can try your luck in CDJapan on Saturday you wish to buy it.
They restock around this period according to my 2 week experience to grab this.

Limited Edition

Regular Edition

Now l have to tell my self stay away from any otaku merchandise as I have to store some money for Inomata Mutsumi’s Artbook that might release this year.

Tales of series item that I recently bought and yeah I know my desk is very messy

No comments:

Post a Comment